Did you ever wonder why one business has buyers lined up willing to pay top dollar while another sits on the market for months, or even years? What do buyers look for in a prospective business acquisition? The characteristics buyers seek must exist before the sale process even begins. It is your job as the owner to create value within your business prior to a sale.
Life After Business Podcast
- Entrepreneurship is an Addiction: Multiple Exits and Back at it Again
- What If Your Company Had Its Own Private Stock Market?
- Axial: The Platform to To Help You Buy & Sell Companies
- An Unfiltered Discussion on Financing Growth, Selling a Business and the Future State of M&A
- How to Sell a SaaS, E-Commerce or Digitally Native Company