Did you ever wonder why one business has buyers lined up willing to pay top dollar while another sits on the market for months, or even years? What do buyers look for in a prospective business acquisition? The characteristics buyers seek must exist before the sale process even begins. It is your job as the owner to create value within your business prior to a sale.
Life After Business Podcast
- Philanthropy, Charitable Tax Strategies and a Life After Business
- Understanding Business Valuations & Value Drivers: How to Double the Value of Your Company
- Structuring the Deal: Equity, Debt, Mezzanine, Notes and more
- $9M in Revenue, $4.5M EBITDA and a $55 Million Exit
- Planning a Strategic Exit From Your Business