Owners wishing to sell their businesses to management (key employees) face one unpleasant fact: their employees have no money. Nor can they borrow any—at least not in sufficient quantity to cash out the owner. As a result, each transfer method described in this White Paper uses either a long-term installment buyout of the owner or uses someone else’s money to affect the buyout. The last method discussed—the Modified Buyout—uses both an installment buyout and someone else’s money.
Life After Business Podcast
- The Critical Role of Women in Changing Business and Leadership
- How to Sell Your Business for an Outrageous Price
- Scaling from 0 to $170 Million with a 40 Hour Work YEAR
- One Hell of a Story – Family Buyout, Acquisitions, ESOP, Leadership Issues, Sale to a PE and Finding a Life After.
- Entrepreneurship is an Addiction: Multiple Exits and Back at it Again