Owners wishing to sell their businesses to management (key employees) face one unpleasant fact: their employees have no money. Nor can they borrow any—at least not in sufficient quantity to cash out the owner. As a result, each transfer method described in this White Paper uses either a long-term installment buyout of the owner or uses someone else’s money to affect the buyout. The last method discussed—the Modified Buyout—uses both an installment buyout and someone else’s money.
Life After Business Podcast
- Exponential Growth Using a Social Mission & Conscious Capitalism
- The Messy Marketplace: Selling Your Business in a World of Imperfect Buyers
- ‘Female Viagra’ Founder Exits for $1 Billion and Gets Company Back for Free
- How to Play Defense – Tax Tips and Tricks to Net More $$
- Buying and Selling Restaurants: How to Make a Profitable Business and Change an Industry