Owners wishing to sell their businesses to management (key employees) face one unpleasant fact: their employees have no money. Nor can they borrow any—at least not in sufficient quantity to cash out the owner. As a result, each transfer method described in this White Paper uses either a long-term installment buyout of the owner or uses someone else’s money to affect the buyout. The last method discussed—the Modified Buyout—uses both an installment buyout and someone else’s money.
Life After Business Podcast
- The ‘Texas Shootout’ Partnership Exit [Part 2 – The Exit]
- Scaling from $300k to $18 Million [Part 1 The Growth Story]
- 6 Figure Income After the Exit Through a Leveraged Funded Platform
- Scaling from $10 to $30 Million in 3 yrs through Sales and M&A
- Philanthropy, Charitable Tax Strategies and a Life After Business