In their desire to pass wealth to children, business owners are no different than nonbusiness- owning parents. Business owners are different, however, in the tools they can use to transfer wealth.
Life After Business Podcast
- The Critical Role of Women in Changing Business and Leadership
- How to Sell Your Business for an Outrageous Price
- Scaling from 0 to $170 Million with a 40 Hour Work YEAR
- One Hell of a Story – Family Buyout, Acquisitions, ESOP, Leadership Issues, Sale to a PE and Finding a Life After.
- Entrepreneurship is an Addiction: Multiple Exits and Back at it Again