This White Paper discusses the multiple problems – facing sole owners and owners in multi-owner companies – that an owner’s death or disability creates for the business, for the other owners (if any), and sometimes, for the family. It also proposes solutions to each of these problems.
Life After Business Podcast
- The Critical Role of Women in Changing Business and Leadership
- How to Sell Your Business for an Outrageous Price
- Scaling from 0 to $170 Million with a 40 Hour Work YEAR
- One Hell of a Story – Family Buyout, Acquisitions, ESOP, Leadership Issues, Sale to a PE and Finding a Life After.
- Entrepreneurship is an Addiction: Multiple Exits and Back at it Again