This White Paper discusses the multiple problems – facing sole owners and owners in multi-owner companies – that an owner’s death or disability creates for the business, for the other owners (if any), and sometimes, for the family. It also proposes solutions to each of these problems.
Life After Business Podcast
- Exponential Growth Using a Social Mission & Conscious Capitalism
- The Messy Marketplace: Selling Your Business in a World of Imperfect Buyers
- ‘Female Viagra’ Founder Exits for $1 Billion and Gets Company Back for Free
- How to Play Defense – Tax Tips and Tricks to Net More $$
- Buying and Selling Restaurants: How to Make a Profitable Business and Change an Industry