Growth & Exit Planning
Do You Want to Grow and Exit Your Company?
First, Clarify Your Target
Do you struggle answering these questions?
- What are all my exit options?
- What should I do now to maximize the value of my exit?
- How will my exit option(s) impact how much money I get?
- What would happen to my employees if I sold?
- How much is my company worth?
- Should I sell to an insider(s) or to a 3rd party?
- Will I have to stay around if I sell?
Start With The Clarity Day Workshop
The 5 Principles
Clarity Day: Workshop Agenda
Design & Implementation
How To Get Started
45-Minute Phone Call
Clarity Day Workshop
We’re calling for a significant economic declined during the 2030s in the United States. We’re not talking a recession like in 2008; we’re talking something like the Great Depression of 1929.read more
We as entrepreneurs know we have to scale our companies to be successful, or even just to maintain them. Key value drivers help you do that, but what are key value drivers? And how do you grow a middle-market company that doesn’t have access to the resources small...read more
As entrepreneurs, we all have a bit of an ego. While we do need some ego to be an owner-operator, we also need to keep a tight rein on it. Sometimes our egos negatively impact our lives and we don’t even realize it. Worse yet, we blame every other thing that could...read more